This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This rich, moist, and gooey chocolate cake recipe tastes like it came straight out of a gourmet bakery. But here’s a secret: it’s just boxed cake mix with tons of pizzazz! Here’s another secret: it’s infused with THC! Just mix in some Bakao THC powder and you’re good to go.
- 1 (15.25 oz) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 oz) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the devil’s food cake mix, pudding mix, Bakao THC powder, sour cream, vegetable oil, beaten eggs, and milk.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and then pour the batter into a well greased 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until the top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool the cake thoroughly in the pan for at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired. Frost the cake or dust it with powdered sugar.
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Enjoy!