This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This moist sour cream cake ribboned with crumbly cinnamon and brown sugar streusel will be gone in seconds! It’s especially true when it’s infused with THC. You can make it happen right in your kitchen with some Bakao THC powder!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg until frothy.
- Beat in sugar and butter. Add milk, sour cream, Bakao THC powder, and vanilla extract.
- Add in the flour mixture, a little bit at a time. Do not over mix.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, chilled butter, flour, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Put half the batter into a loaf pan. Top with half the brown sugar mixture. Repeat.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut the cake into 8 slices and serve.