This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
The only thing better than a hot bowl of delicious chili on a cold day is a hot bowl of infused delicious chili on a cold day. You can make it happen right in your kitchen with this easy recipe! You don’t have to decarb, extract, or measure anything. You only have to add some Bakao THC powder to the pot!
- 2 pounds ground beef chuck
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 2 (15 oz) cans chili beans, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can chili beans in spicy sauce
- 2 (28 oz) cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp bacon bits
- 4 cubes beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 bag corn chips, broken into small pieces
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat a large stock pot over medium-high heat.
- Crumble the ground chuck and sausage into the hot pan, and cook until evenly browned. Drain off the excess grease.
- Pour in the chili beans, spicy chili beans, Bakao THC powder, diced tomatoes, and tomato paste. Stir until well mixed.
- Add the onion, celery, green bell pepper, bacon bits, bouillon, and beer. Season with the chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, oregano, cumin, hot pepper sauce, basil, salt, pepper, paprika, and sugar. Stir to blend, then cover and simmer over low heat for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- After 2 hours, taste, and adjust salt, pepper, and chili powder if necessary. The longer the chili simmers, the better it will taste.
- Remove from heat and then ladle into bowls. Top each bowl with the corn chips and shredded cheddar cheese. Enjoy!