This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per square. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
You haven’t lived until you’ve tried THC-infused Rice Krispies treats. Infusing this simple and wonderful dessert couldn’t be easier, thanks to Bakao THC powder! You don’t have to decarb, extract, or measure anything. All you have to do is to stir the THC powder into the marshmallow mixture.
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, plus more for greasing the pan.
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 4 1/4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Grease a 9″ x 13″ pan with with softened butter.
- Set aside 1 cup of the marshmallows.
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat until the butter achieves a golden/toasty brown color.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the remaining marshmallows, vanilla, Bakao THC powder, and salt.
- Place the pot back over medium heat and stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the cereal. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir until evenly combined.
- Add the reserved marshmallows and stir until they are softened and partially melted. Don’t overmix; you want pockets of goo.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and press the mixture gently into an even layer. Let cool at room temperature for at least an hour.
- Cut into 10 squares and either refrigerate or serve. Enjoy!