This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you’re looking for a restaurant-quality guacamole recipe, this is it! To make this recipe even better, infuse it with THC. Just stir in some Bakao THC powder!
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, salt, and Bakao THC powder.
- Mix in the onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- (Optional) stir in the cayenne pepper.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop.