This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This is a fun twist on Gordon Ramsay’s famous scrambled egg recipe. The only thing that’s different is the fact that this recipe is infused with THC! All you have to do is to stir in some Bakao THC powder.
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp sour cream or heavy whipping cream
- 1 (10mg) packet Bakao THC powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a nonstick or stainless steel pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add all the eggs.
- With a wooden spoon, stir the eggs for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and then keep stirring the eggs for 30 seconds.
- Bring back to heat and then stir for another minute. Keep repeating the process (1 minute over heat; 30 seconds without heat) until the eggs are fully cooked and scrambled, but slightly runny. Remove the eggs from heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream/heavy whipping cream and Bakao THC powder.
- Stir the sour cream/Bakao mixture into the eggs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.