This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This sweet fruit salad is the perfect treat for a backyard BBQ, dinner party, or just a midnight snack! Infusing this fruit salad couldn’t be easier. Just add in some Bakao THC Powder and call it a day!
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- In a bowl, mix all the fruit together.
- Pour the fruit mixture into a 9″ x 13″ dish. Make sure it’s spread out evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Bakao THC powder and sour cream together until well blended.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the fruit mixture.
- Spread the sour cream/Bakao mixture evenly on top of the brown sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- At this point, the brown sugar and sour cream should’ve seeped through the fruit mixture. Gently stir everything together until well blended.
- Spoon one cup of the fruit salad into a cup or bowl. That’s one serving of the fruit salad, which should have 5 mg of THC. There should be 6 servings total.