This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
These brownies are so moist and delicious that nobody would guess that they’re gluten-free! The best part? This recipe lets you infuse the brownies with THC! All you have to do is to add Bakao THC powder to the batter.
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour, agave nectar, Bakao THC powder, walnuts, eggs, cocoa powder, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 8″ square baking dish.
- Bake until the edges of the brownies begin to pull from the sides of the dish, about 30 minutes. Let the brownies cool slightly for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into 8 pieces and serve. Enjoy!