This recipe contains 10 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This bean and green soup is healthy, flavorful, filling, and infused with THC! What more could you ask for? Don’t forget to grab some Bakao THC powder first before making this delicious soup!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 (15 oz) cans kidney or pinto beans (one can drained, one can liquid reserved)
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5-10 oz spinach or kale
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot. Add the onions and cook until soft.
- Add the beans (and reserved liquid), broth, Bakao THC powder, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the spinach or kale. Cook until wilted and the soup slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, fry 1 egg per serving. Make sure the yolk remains runny.
- Top each serving with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and an egg.