This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Start your day off on the right foot with this heavenly quiche recipe! The best thing about this dish is the fact that it’s infused with THC! It’s all because of one magic ingredient: Bakao THC powder!
- 1 flaky quiche crust recipe
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 oz) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cooked ham, cubed (optional)
- Any other toppings you want (optional)
- Prepare the flaky crust recipe as directed.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 10″ quiche dish. Press the crust into the dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together the milk, eggs, baking mix, Bakao THC powder, salt, pepper, butter, and Parmesan cheese. The batter will be lumpy.
- Stir in the broccoli, cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes, and any other toppings you may have. Pour the mixture into the prepared quiche dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until the eggs are set and the top is golden brown.
- Slice into 8 pieces and serve immediately. Enjoy!