This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per serving. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you’ve ever been to Hops & Pie in Denver, you’ll know that they take their mac & cheese to the next level. This is a copycat recipe that tastes just as good as the real thing and gets you high! The secret ingredients are IPA beer and Bakao THC powder. Give this winning dish a try!
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 Tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 Tbsp black peppercorns
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1-1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- Hot sauce to taste
- 3 cup elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 1/2 cup braised ham hock, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup IPA beer
- 2 Tbsp bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Make sure that the macaroni, peas, ham hock, and bacon are cooked and prepared as indicated.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring to a boil the heavy cream, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, peppercorns and bay leaves. Reduce to medium heat and keep stirring until the cream is reduced by 3/4.
- Strain the cream to filter out the seeds and bay leaves and then return the cream to medium heat.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese, hot sauce, Bakao THC powder, and black pepper. Keep stirring until the cheese is melted.
- Add the peas, macaroni, and ham hock. Stir well.
- Add the salt and IPA. Stir until heated through.
- Split the pasta mixture into 4 even parts. Place each part into a large ramekin. Top all 4 ramekins with bacon and bread crumbs.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the breadcrumbs become golden and crispy.