Prep2 hr 20 min
This recipe contains 1 mg of THC per cookie. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
You haven’t lived until you’ve tried this maple pecan shortbread cookie recipe! You can easily make it gluten-free (by using gluten-free baking flour) or vegan (by using vegan margarine). The best part about these heavenly cookies? They’re infused with THC! You only have to add some Bakao THC powder to the dough.
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter (or vegan margarine), softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 5 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour (or unleavened gluten-free baking flour)
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toast the pecans in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.
- Beat together the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, Bakao THC powder, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth.
- Stir in the flour until just mixed. Fold in the pecans.
- Roll the dough into 2 10″ logs. Wrap in plastic wrap and cool in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap the logs and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Roll the logs in the sugar and slice into 1/4″ thick pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-14 minutes or until golden.