Cook1 hr 20 min
This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This heavy, moist, and extremely delicious pound cake is as old fashioned as it gets. However, it’s like none other for a big reason: it’s infused with THC! Bakao THC powder is one of the ingredients, and you only have to stir it into the batter. Infusing your food couldn’t be easier!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 3 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 7 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10″ tube pan or Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add the sugar and Bakao THC powder. Beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, two at a time. Beat well with each addition.
- Add the flour all at once and mix in. Add the vanilla.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Check for doneness at 1 hour. A toothpick inserted into center of cake will come out clean.
- Frost if desired.
- Cut into 14 pieces and serve. Enjoy!