This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per peanut butter cup. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This super easy peanut butter cup recipe comes with a twist: it’s infused with THC! All you have to do is to add as much Bakao THC powder as you want to the peanut butter filling.
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3.5 tablespoons powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 3 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Prepare a cupcake tin with 6 liners.
- Stir the peanut butter, powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and Bakao THC powder together until smooth. Set aside.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the melted chocolate in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Dollop 1 to 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover each dollop of peanut butter with more chocolate and smooth out the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Remove the peanut butter cups from the liners.