This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per serving (1/4 cup). You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
Is it us, or does salsa always seem to taste much better at restaurants? With this salsa recipe, you can make authentic salsa of restaurant caliber right at home! You can control the amount of heat in your salsa by adjusting the amount of peppers you use. Not only does this recipe taste like it came straight out of an authentic Mexican restaurant, but it’s also infused with THC! It’s all thanks to one ingredient: Bakao THC powder.
- 4 ripe tomatoes, cored and quartered
- 1 red onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 5 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1-4 jalapenos, stemmed and seeded
- 1-2 habanero or serrano peppers, stemmed and seeded (optional, if you want extra heat)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (15 oz) can crushed San Marzano tomatoes
- 1 (4.5 oz) can diced green chiles (mild, medium, or hot)
- Place the fresh tomatoes, onion, garlic, Bakao THC powder, peppers, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, sugar, and salt in a blender or food processor. Pulse until the contents are fine and well blended.
- Pour in the crushed tomatoes and green chiles. Puree until mostly smooth. Taste, and then add more cumin and sugar if desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until it’s ready to be served.