Cook6 hr 20 min
This recipe contains 2.5 mg of THC per taco. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you’re looking for the ultimate tender and flavorful barbacoa recipe to die for, you came to the right place. This recipe actually tastes pretty close to Chipotle’s famous barbacoa, but it has more heat and it’s infused with THC! Infusing the meat with THC is easier than ever. You would only need to add some Bakao THC powder!
Ingredients for the Barbacoa
- 3 pounds beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat and cut into 2″ chunks
- 1/2 cup beef or chicken broth
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (including the sauce, about 4 tsp)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 whole bay leaves
- 6 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 24 fajita flour tortillas (or lettuce instead of tortillas)
- Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Chopped red onions (optional)
- Any other toppings you’d like
- In a blender or food processor, blend together all the barbacoa ingredients except the meat, bay leaves, and Bakao THC powder. Puree until smooth.
- Place the beef chunks in a slow cooker. Pour the pureed mixture on top. Add the whole bay leaves.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on high or 8-10 hours on low, or until the beef is fall-apart tender.
- Remove the bay leaves.
- With 2 forks, shred the meat and then stir into the juices. Cover and let rest for 5-10 minutes to allow the beef to absorb even more flavor.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer all the beef to a large bowl and then stir in the Bakao THC powder. Mix well. Let rest for 5-10 minutes to allow the beef to absorb the THC.
- Serve with flour tortillas (or lettuce) and any toppings you’d like.