This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per slice. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This carrot cake recipe is versatile, easy to make, and utterly delicious! Even better, this cake offers something no other carrot cake has: THC. To infuse your carrot cake, you just need to add some Bakao THC powder to the batter!
Ingredients for the Cake
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 9 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Ingredients for the Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9″ x 13″ pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, white sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, Bakao THC powder, salt, cinnamon, and grated carrots. Fold in the pecans.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes, and then turn it out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- While the cake is cooling, combine all the frosting ingredients except the walnuts or pecans in a medium bowl. Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Frost the cooled cake. Top with the walnuts or pecans.
- Cut into 18 pieces and serve. Enjoy!