This recipe contains 2 mg of THC per buckeye. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This delicious no-bake treat is the perfect way to get your peanut butter and chocolate fix. The best part? It’s infused with THC! Infusing these bad boys with THC is just as easy as making them. All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder to the peanut butter mixture!
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 5 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, Bakao THC powder, butter, vanilla, and confectioners’ sugar. The dough will seem dry. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Press a toothpick into the top of each ball (to be used later as the handle for dipping) and chill in the freezer until firm, about 30 minutes.
- In a double boiler or a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, melt the chocolate chips. Stir frequently until smooth.
- Dip the frozen peanut butter balls into the chocolate. Leave a small portion of the peanut butter showing at the top to make them look like buckeyes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.