This recipe contains 10 mg of THC per sandwich. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
You don’t have to go to Florida to enjoy a mean Cuban sandwich. This recipe is all you need! Even better, these sandwiches are infused with THC. Just grab some Bakao THC powder and then add it to the mayonnaise mixture!
Image by Joel Sowers under the CC BY-ND 2.0 license
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 4 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- 4 (10 mg) Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey meat
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 cup dill pickle slices
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Bakao THC powder, and Italian dressing. Separate the mixture into 4 sections and then spread it on the hoagie rolls.
- Spread the mustard over the mayonnaise mixture.
- On each roll, arrange layers of turkey, ham, and cheese. Top each with dill pickle slices.
- Close the sandwiches, and then brush the tops and bottoms with olive oil.
- Wrap the sandwiches in aluminum foil.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the sandwiches for 2 minutes, pressing down with a plate or another heavy object that can resist heat. Flip, and then cook for 2 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat. Unwrap the sandwiches, and then cut in half diagonally.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!