This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per sandwich. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
If you like cannabis and Reuben sandwiches, this infused Reuben sandwich recipe is for you! Bakao THC powder makes infusing this sandwich easier than ever. Give it a try!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 slices rye bread
- 12 deli slices corned beef
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Put the sauerkraut on the skillet, and then top it with the corned beef. Cook for a minute or two or until the sauerkraut and the corned beef are heated through. Set aside.
- Mix the Thousand Island dressing with the Bakao THC powder. Set aside.
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread. Put all the slices on the skillet, butter side down. Top each piece with a slice of Swiss cheese. grill the bread until the cheese is slightly melted and the bread is lightly toasted on the bottom side.
- Spread the Thousand Island dressing/Bakao THC powder mixture on top of the Swiss cheese on each slice. On four of the bread slices, place 3 slices of corned beef and 1/4 of the sauerkraut. Top with the remaining bread slices, buttered/toasted slices out.
- Cook for a minute or two more or until the cheese is thoroughly melted. Be careful not to burn the bread.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!