This recipe contains 5 mg of THC per cupcake. You can adjust the amount of THC powder if you desire. Do not use or consume this recipe if you’re under 21 years of age.
This is the ultimate vegan cupcake recipe even the most devout carnivore would love! These moist, fluffy, and irresistible cupcakes are quite special because they’re infused with THC. All you have to do is to add some Bakao THC powder to the batter!
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 9 (10 mg) packets Bakao THC powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease two muffin pans or line with 18 cupcake liners.
- In a small bowl, mix together the apple cider vinegar and the almond milk. Let stand until curdled, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk the coconut oil and vanilla into the almond milk mixture. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, Bakao THC powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir just until blended. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops spring back when lightly pressed.
- Cool in the pan. When cool, frost the cupcakes with desired frosting.